Massive Die Off Expected in Georgia

boparks

According to numerous un named sources the Georgia Eastern Turkey population is expected to experience a massive increased death rate beginning Saturday March 26

Other un named sources reportedly commented that it was about stinkin time and that normally this occurrence should have begun days ago!!!!!

similar die offs have already begun in Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi

scientist seem to have a theory why this is occurring but so far no comments have been made by research scientist

SpurHuntinHillbilly

Where's the "like" button when you need one! Hahaha! Good luck to everyone!

Spur

cooner83

I will conducting a in field study Saturday morning. With reports like this i should see one fold up infront of me.Read my report in ** Week One Kill Thread (3/26-4/1) **

ryanwhit

Yep, Mr Bobby, you're right...I seen 2 of them dead turkeys in alabama last week:D

swamppirate

The sudden die off will be proceeded by a slight click and loud boom!!!

deerslayer357

haha. I just hope that I can contribute to the massive die-off! My trigger finger is itching and I have been dreaming about turkeys for the last month and a half. I think I am ready!

georgia_home

I thought the story said something about lead poisoning.

Did anyone else hear that? ;)

abolt2506

Blunt Force Trama from some #5's is expected!

MKW

The die-off wont be as massive as what you've heard...never is! :rofl::rofl:

Mike

Adirondacker

I thought the story said something about lead poisoning.

Did anyone else hear that? ;)

Key words in the report that jumped out for me were:

GOBBLE GOBBLE....CLICK....BOOM....ACUTE LEAD POISONING....FEATHERED CONTESTANTS ENTER DANCE COMPETITION....NUMEROUS ENTRIES DO THE BRAIN DRAIN DANCE:eek:.....A FEW TRY THE FLOP AND RUN:huh:...

Keep your chin down folks.

Curtis-UGA

The die off is actually part of a planned execution from an underground group calling themselves the "tenth legion".

They claim this killing is a public service of some type. They refer to the recent news of a Gobbler attacking cars. They claim school children and pets could be next.

Insiders believe this to be a loose group of outdoor junkies who get their fix from sunrises, gobbles and long walks in the woods.

This group can be identified by muddy trucks, empty wallets and blood stains on the rear of their pants. Some are even said to have tattoos showing their association with such legion.

If spotted approach cautiously knowing they are drunken by this addiction.

swamppirate

The die off is actually part of a planned execution from an underground group calling themselves the "tenth legion".

They claim this killing is a public service of some type. They refer to the recent news of a Gobbler attacking cars. They claim school children and pets could be next.

Insiders believe this to be a loose group of outdoor junkies who get their fix from sunrises, gobbles and long walks in the woods.

This group can be identified by muddy trucks, empty wallets and blood stains on the rear of their pants. Some are even said to have tattoos showing their association with such legion.

If spotted approach cautiously knowing they are drunken by this addiction.

Members from this tenth legion may also appear babbling from lack of sleep and may have severely blood shot eyes.

If their vehicle is approached, expect to see numerous empty coffee mugs, honey bun wrappers and various types of turkey munitions loose in the floorboards.