May 21st- OHBC Bass Tournament at West Point Lake

Orchard Hills Baptist Church will be hosting its third tournament of the year at West Point Lake on May 21st. We will launch from Yellow Jacket Access at safe light. Entry fee is $50 (100% payback)and $10 of that goes to the big fish pot. We will pay 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place (50%, 30%, 20%). You can contact Jared Pope at jared_p@bellsouth.net or 770-318-5702 for tournament information. Good Luck and God Bless.

For everyone that fished with us on West Point on 5/21, sorry for the delay with posting the results but I had a small family emergency to deal with. I want to thank everyone for coming out and enjoying good fun and fellowship and a beautiful day of fishing. We had 12 boats for this tournament and 8 of those weighed fish. It was tough once the sun got up so you had to get'em quick. 3rd Place went to Mike Crowley and Dana Peace with five fish that weighed 8.21 lbs. 2nd Place went to Cody Mathis and Jared Pope with a 5 fish limit of 9.05lbs. And just so everybody knows-that was the first time I have placed in almost 5 years so just remember ANYTHING is possible. ha ha. Now, our 1st place winners were Jeff Long and Jamie Duran with a limit of 10.98lbs and the Big Fish winners with a 4.31lb largemouth. Thanks again for everyone that participated and we look forward to seeing you all at Wedowee on June 11th or West Point again on July 16th.