Fished the Hooch this evening.

VisionCasting

Snuck out for a couple of hours. Bite was on. Good fishing around the Soap Creek area. Landed a bunch of Sunnys(?) and Shaolies.

willyredeemed

my buddies and i were kayak fishing that stretch of the hooch yesterday afternoon - evening. saw a few ppl kayaking, but didnt see anyone kayak fishing...must've just missed ya out there.

VisionCasting

my buddies and i were kayak fishing that stretch of the hooch yesterday afternoon - evening. saw a few ppl kayaking, but didnt see anyone kayak fishing...must've just missed ya out there.

If you were a group of 3 in SOTs, I saw you. I put in right across from Soap, and fished all the way down past 285. I paddled the rapids down to 41, and fished a little more along the way.

willyredeemed

If you were a group of 3 in SOTs, I saw you. I put in right across from Soap, and fished all the way down past 285. I paddled the rapids down to 41, and fished a little more along the way.

i was a ways ahead of my 3 buddies in the coosas, prob explains why i didnt see ya. by the time they were at sope, i was already at cochran. if u want some float partners next time, ur more than welcome to join us!