Fishing Partner

GitterDone jr

Does anyone need a partner for any Tournaments on allatoona?? I've never tournament fished but REALLY want to. I'm 17 years old I've been fishing all my life. My dad and I bass fish all the time (mostly carters) but use to fish allatoona religiously. But with my dad working he doesnt have time or much interest in fishing tournaments.. I have poles, tackle, everything but a boat. I will pay my own entrees and stuff or split the cost or watever.

If anyone is interested please let me know!

DAWGFISH66

Your best bet is to join a Federated BASS club in that area. I think you have to be 18 to do so. You would be paired up as a "non-boater" with a "boater" at monthly meetings. Club dues are usually pretty inexpensive, but you will need to remember to help share the cost of fuel and oil for the boater. Good luck....alot of great fishermen have got their start like that.

gahunter12

Find yourself a Federated club like the above poster said. You dont have to be 18 to fish as a non boater in a TBF or Federation Nation club. Some clubs do require you to be minimum age of 18, but not all clubs. Our club allows members to be 16 to fish or 18 to be a boater. You will learn a lot about fishing different lakes and learn the proper ways to navigate lakes such as Eufaula, Westpoint, Weiss, Guntersville and others that can be hazardous. It also allows you to ride in different boats and learn more about each boat so you can make a wise decision when you decide to purchase your first boat. Good Luck!

Jranger

It may be a little late, but you could also call the Dugout and see if Craig will post your name and number up there as a person looking for a partner. I know a few years ago I had a hard time finding a non-boater to fish with. Now I'm hooked up, but I'm sure there are many others still searching for someone dependable to fish with. The Monday nights are going out of Victoria, Tuesday out of the Blockhouse, and Weds out of Gaults...