10 SEP Bluff Creek; Chattahoochee HillJack Catfishing tournament

brother hilljack

Open Catfish Tournament

10 Sep 7am-3pm (est)

Bluff Creek ramp of the Chattahoochee river

Registration will begin at 0600 and end at 0645

Entry fee is $100

Contact the "HillJack" for more info 706 341-5090 or simply visit the HillJack Catfishing Website.

Spread the word and lets grow the sport of competitive catfishing!

brother hilljack

Time to move HillJack stuff up! Let us know if you are fishing

brother hilljack

always welcome brother!

brother hilljack

The cats are deep! well at least the little ones. Been so long since I caught a big one I can't remember!

brother hilljack

Fishing sure is getting better! Can't wait for this tournament to get here

brother hilljack

Lets start the chatter HillJacks! I think this will be the best event of the year

brother hilljack

Got wind of a real nice fish caught down in the Bluff Creek area (south) still waiting on photos

brother hilljack

Looks like I may be the only one fishing! Come on HillJacks its not much of a tournament fishing by myself!

Although, I still don't know if I could catch a fish to beat myself..............................

brother hilljack

Well it was not good enough to get paid, but the HillJack come in 4th place last night at the Chatt-Kat tournament! I was just happy to have something to put on the scale!

Worst of all, I am now even more confused for the Sep event! Turned out to be opposite day for catfish yesterday

brother hilljack

I have heard some good fishing reports on the river the past couple of days. I hope its an indication of whats to come in Sep! only 2 weeks left folks, come on out and join the fun

brother hilljack

Going to do a little prefishing for this event on Friday, hope they turn the water on

brother hilljack

another great HillJack tournament coming your way, can't wait to see you there

sheriff152

Went to the river Saturday and caught 3 cats, a 3 lb.,12 lb, and a 25 lber. They did not bite until dark and they started pulling water. Hope the river rises after this rain.If so the bite should be real good this weekend.

brother hilljack

Thanks for the report Robbie! I am hoping these cool temps will turn the bite on.

brother hilljack

I will get the results up soon but lets just say it was less than desireable! Record weights took home the money (lowest record!)