Old Farm House

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
One day, I am going to try my hand at painting. Right now, too much work, too many hobbies and too little time.

Looking good:cool:

EON

Thanks, these are all acrylic's. I don't have the pacients for oils.

Woodie from what I've been seeing I need to take some pointers from you. I've always wanted to try pyro but have no idea where or how to start. Maybe some day.

The other thing I've aways wanted to try was making arrowheads, that's an art.

WOODIE13

PM coming at you:cheers:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Nice lookin` paintin` Eon. If we are doin` demos at the Columbus Riverfest next May, I`ll give you a holler and you`re welcome to come set a spell and get some tips on makin` points. I`ll let you know if we`re gonna make it.

CAL

Looking good.I am with Mr.Vernon on the rocky chimney!May i suggest a wood pile with an ax too.No old farm house was without a wood pile!

EON

Good point Cal, didn't cross my mind. I'll have to file that away for the next one.

Nic, I'd appreciate the invite, I've always wanted to try making points but don't know where to start.

Woodie13 got me started on that dang wood burning. But it seems I'm burning my fingers as much as the wood.

justme

Very nice!

WOODIE13

EON said:
Woodie13 got me started on that dang wood burning. But it seems I'm burning my fingers as much as the wood.

Nomex works:rofl:

How has it been coming along?