Eucalyptus burl, elk antler ferule and buffalo horn mouthpiece

eucalyptusburl357x600.jpg

Redwood burl, deer antler ferule and delrin mouthpiece

redwoodburl2379x600.jpg

Bram

Those are awesome Lee...can't wait to get mine...:cool:

Gerry

georgia_home

Looks like you been working overtime!!! Very nice!

trkyhntr70

Lee, Thats a fine looking bunch of trumpets! Hope to see you there!

georgia_home

Fine work Lee!

Roostem33

Great looking calls Lee, good luck at the Blast!!

Gun Guru

Stopped at your booth yesterday. Thanks for the time you spent with me. And you do some real nice work.

WFL

It was nice to get to put a face with the names. Look forward to the next time we can get together. Oh an I have me a nice Pecan call to put up in the case.:banana:

moyehow

Had a great time getting to know you and your son. Thanks for all the info and help. God bless.

GADAWGS

Stopped at your booth yesterday. Thanks for the time you spent with me. And you do some real nice work.

Sir,
That pleasure was all mine. Look forward to coming up there and shooting with you some time. Need to grab some .45 ammo and bring the 1911 and rifle

It was nice to get to put a face with the names. Look forward to the next time we can get together. Oh an I have me a nice Pecan call to put up in the case.:banana:

William,
Cant wait to try out that new choke and I want to come down there and do some comparison testing with my turkey guns too!!! Good group of people you had in the booth

Had a great time getting to know you and your son. Thanks for all the info and help. God bless.

Moye,
Your calls look better in hand, should have swiped one when I had the chance:D You also had some good guys with you and my son was telling me how nice you were to hang out with.

To everyone else that came by, I truly appreciate it. Had a great time catching up with some old friends and meeting new ones. Now I get to take a break for a little while and get some stuff done around the house. After I get some other calls done for some special people ( forgot about that). THEN I can get some stuff done around the house:D

Latest posts