Pregnancy Resource Benefit Tourney on Allatoona 8/12!!!

Stumpthumper

Hey guys. I'm organizing another tournament for the the Cobb Pregnancy Resource Center again this year and am trying to get the word out! I appologize for the somewhat late notice, but it took over a month to get my permiit approved and it kind of set advertising for the tournament back a little. A big thanks for those who helped out last year and to those who came out last year and fished. We almost raised $1,000 for the Center last year and I'm hoping to raise even more this year! If you are able, please come out, fish, and support a great organization. I'm copying the flyer with details below. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks in advance to all!

2nd Annual Cobb Pregnancy Resource Center Benefit Fishing Tournament
$2,000 Total Prize Money available (Based on a 40 boat field)

Date: 8/12/11
Time: 7:00pm-2:00am
Entry Fee: $75 (includes Big Fish)
Come out and support an awesome organization and catch some fish in the process! The Cobb Pregnancy Resource Center is in its second year of service to our community. As Christian based organization, the Center provides accurate information on adoption procedures, abortion risks and statistics, parental and child development, and life skill classes. Additionally, this organization provides clothes, diapers, and even food to those in need! With our current economy being tough for most, community donations have been harder to come by this year and this has greatly impacted the ability of the Center to provide for those in need and this our chance to give back. This is a truly exceptional group that relies purely on donations and sponsors to service our community.

Additional Info:
- Pays 1 in 7 places!
- Gift certificates will given away to lower place
-Standard Tournament Rules apply (a copy will be
provided at ramp) and decisions made by Tournament
Directors are final in ALL matters!
-Register at ramp prior to tourney. Registration begins at 4:30 pm. Cash Only Please!

***Please contact Chris Sears @ 770-377-0969 for
additional information***