Some cute Birthday cards

LOVEMYLABXS

Well after 60 years I find today to be a great day "I woke up, still up-right and no ones throwin dirt on me" how much better can it get :yeah:

My charming wife got me things i could really use like some wader straps to keep my boots from pullin off in the mud (last year I tied strings around them and thought about the ones from cabelas and she got me a pair :fine::fine::fine:) and a new turtle neck shirt to replace my old one that the stichin was pulling out :cool: plus my all time favorite SPICE DROPS :clap::clap:

Funny though when you open it up it says my picture is next to the word OLD ( probably in black and white :bounce:)

Attachments

• DSC_2662.JPG
    DSC_2662.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 114

LOVEMYLABXS

Then I opened up a package from my younger sisiter with this card and I just couldn't help but laugh cause it reminded me of Chase last year when he thought I threw the deks out just for him to bring back :fine:

We'd spent the day huntin' till we saw him sittin' there,
so we snuck up and we caught him before he hit the air.

Amidst all of the screamin? we headed for the truck!
How were we supposed to know we'd grabbed the wooden duck?
:biggrin2:

Awe it's so good to be alive :cool:

Attachments

• DSC_2660.JPG
    DSC_2660.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 106

rip18

Very cute!

And hope you have a wondermous birthday with many more to come!

Happy Birthday!

wvdawg

Staff member
Happy Birthday young feller!!!

carver

Happy b'day old timer!

Hoss

Hope you've had a very happy one, Mike. With the retirement, you get to take time to enjoy em now.

Hoss

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Those are some cute cards Mike, easy to see that they know you well :) I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :yeah: