Chattkatt august tournament

sheriff152

On August 20th we will meet at Bluff Creek Park at 4:00 p.m. Ga. time to fish for the elusive catfish of the Chattahoochee. Registration will begin at 3:00 and we will weigh in at Midnight. The cost of the tournament is $50 a boat for up to 3 people and $25 more for 4 or more. We will pay out 3 places plus big fish.
Had a good time at the Hilljack tournament this past weekend but could only catch Gars (3).
Look foward to seeing every one there and it is open to any one who wants to attend. If you don't have a boat let me know and I might can get you on one. Contact Robbie at 229-321-0948.

Hey brother I am looking forward to this one. It should be a good weigh for all just as long a Old Man Wendell don't fish. See yall on the water.

brother hilljack

I know the knothead is out there prefishing now!

Rodbender

If we keep getting these afternoon showers,it should help the river.
Can't wait to get on the water.Anybody got any reports?

brother hilljack

Knothead, HillJack, and the catfish junkies are all trying to make it, but for me it will be last minute. Looks good right now

brother hilljack

Confirmed, HillJack will be there boys

uncleless

Uncle Less and the Kid will be there, Catfish Junkies. we might have to tie him up at first. the Kid has been ready to fish since Wednesday.