part time hunting guide

Hey guys hows it going. Well I have four year of experience in guiding. All my experience has come from TX big game. I am currently stationed here on Ft. Stewart. I would like to get back into guiding somewhere in the surrounding arrears maybe a little further depending on what it is. I know everyone is probably wondering why I would want to start guiding again since I'm in the army. Well truth is that I am having another kid and the wife is not able to work and I would like to put back a little extra cash. There are not many other jobs I am able to do along with the army so I figured I would give this a shot. I would greatly appreciate any offers made and chances given. I am a young hard working guy that loves the outdoors. Thanks in advance.

centerc

Would it be legal for you to take civilians on base land to hunt hogs ? people would probably pay for that.

I'm not to sure on how it works with civilians hunting on base I would have to find out from the G.W out there. As of right now I really don't think that's something they would allow especially if someone was making money off of it. I think it would be to much of a pain in the butt to even try and do cus of all the different guide lines you have to fallow while on military land. But thanks for the suggestion

lungbuster123

It is not legal to guide hunt's for compensation on Fort Benning...im guessing Fort Stewart is the same as far as that goes. You can sponsor and take people out all day long, but you can't "guide."

Wolf'n

Yep I said "sponsor", I don't think they take to kindly to guided hunts on military bases.

Yeah I'm sure the army wouldn't approve of a soldier making extra money off them like that when its a privilege for us soldiers to be hunting their land. But hey if someone wants to maybe allow me to do a little hunting with them on their land I would be willing to sponsor you to hunt with me on base. PM me if interested