Donation

tedsknives

Little stag handle donation for a local Christian school.Stag, scotch brite finish

Attachments

• DSCN0125 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCN0125 (600 x 450).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 277

wvdawg

Staff member
Good looking knife and a wonderful gesture!

Michael F. Gray

As a Dad who has educated his children, and now, grandchildren in a private Christian School, thank you sir for your generosity. May God BLESS you. The knife is perfect in every detail, and I'm trying very hard not to covet one like it. Thank You again Sir. My dear wife has been the secretary at our Church and Jacksonville,(N.C.), Christian Academy for over 22 years. Wish we had someone with your talent in our neck of the woods.

tedsknives

Thank you SIRS. Michael, I just moved back to Ga. from " LITTLE WASHINGTON " NC. Still go up often. Love to meet you sometime.WVdawg, the pleasure was all mine I assure you.

Razor Blade

wonderful jesture , and a beautiful knife

dmedd

That is a nice knife Ted.

CAL

Beautiful knife Sir and excellent workmanship.Thanks for your actions for the private school.Like Mr.Michael F.Gray,my children went to private school and have 5 grandchildren in private school now.You can tell the private school they already have a standing offer of $100.00 for the knife.Bet I don't get it either!

tedsknives

I appreciate all the kind words guys , but everyone here has done the same thing. you just gotta give back sometimes.

biker13

That knife has a very useful appearance.Can't go wrong with stag.Beautiful piece

tedsknives

Dan, Ray and biker, thanks guys

Whiteeagle

Great job and greater thing you are doing. Some body will benefit greatlt from your generosity. Thank you for just being YOU!!!

tedsknives

Whiteeagle and bg7m , thanks for the kind words guys.