Somebody asked if I made any Trades

Burl E.

Well, I have been busy all week. :rofl:
You asked for it, so here they are.
I am willing to trade the following items.
One at a time or in one big lot.
The pen and pencil set I commonly sell for around $45. (Now's your Chance Branchminnow for some of that Etowah River Wild Cherry Burl)
The knives I ain't sure about. I haven't ever sold one. I have just made them as gifts for friends.
The ammo box are my own design. I have made a bunch of them and have sold a few on this fourm. I get $45 for that size. (13 1/2" wide X 18 1/2" long X 11" deep)
I have put prices that I get for some of the things I make on here. It isn't the price I have to have in a trade. Tradin' price to me is based on the trade items traded for.
OK, Bring on The Trades!:pop: :pop: :cheers:

Attachments

• Trades 4 Gon Fuorm (464 x 600).jpg
    Trades 4 Gon Fuorm (464 x 600).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 395

Burl E.

Ammo box

Here is the ammo box.

Attachments

• Ammo box trade fourm (464 x 600).jpg
    Ammo box trade fourm (464 x 600).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 398

Kdog

I like that Dymondwood Filet Knife. How much shipped to Loganville?

Kdog

Burl E.

mail cost

If I sent it first class, $3.00 (2-3 days). Sent Priority Mail around $4.00 (1-2 Days).
What do you have to trade? :huh::pop:

Kdog

If I was to get one, I would prefer to purchase.

Kdog

Burl E.

Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...

Where did all my trade guys go? Ya'll don't like what I got posted here. OK, how about a fishing rod holder.

Attachments

• jan 18th 001 (504 x 600).jpg
    jan 18th 001 (504 x 600).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 323

Burl E.

Or........

A custom hand made bulletin board for your home or office.

Attachments

• office pics 008 (600 x 384).jpg
    office pics 008 (600 x 384).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 316

Burl E.

Have you seen enough?

I got all kinds of stuff I make.
I am in a tradin' mood.
Anybody?
Hello...
Hello...Hello...Hello...
Dang there's that echo again.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I`d be interested in one of those wood handled, drop point skinnin` knives you make. And I`d be willin` to trade one of my stone blade knives for it.

Handgunner

I'd want a drop-point skinning knife as well... I'll trade you a hand-made walking stick/staff, with your name on it and a few other designs in it as well, or if you have a preference of something you'd like, we could do that too... within reason.

I usually get anywhere from $50-100 for my sticks, depending on how much detail the person wants.

Burl E.

Trades

OK, Sounds good, Nic and Delton. I'll have to get busy on them this week. I might be able to have them ready by mid to end of next week.
Do ya'll have a wood preference?

I have on hand:
Etowah River Wild Cherry Burl, Red Tip, Pecan, Cherry, Zebrawood, Paduak, Walnut, Pawlonia, Oak (Red & White), Birch, Cocobolo, Dymondwood (Bahama Cherry, Autum Leaves Camo), Mahogany, Dyed and Stableized Box Elder Burl (Green & Blue), Ambrosia Maple, a Small piece of Ambonia Burl, Cedar and some other pieces I am not real sure what it is. :huh: PM me with a choice and I'll get busy.

GeauxLSU

Nice work!

Burl,
Post a pic of the skinning knife if you can. I need one.
Wish I had something to trade. The curse of being talentless.... :banginghe

groundhawg

Burl,

Nothing to trade. Will you quote prices to sell? Would like an ammo box/gun rest and a couple of knifes.

Thanks.

Burl E.

Sell

groundhawg said:
Burl,

Nothing to trade. Will you quote prices to sell? Would like an ammo box/gun rest and a couple of knifes.

Thanks.

Every thing I have is for sale - except my guns, my kids, the ol' lady, and my chainsaw.
I found out I come out better if I rent them out. PM me and we'll haggle.