Think She'll Like it?

rjcruiser

So my wife's B-day is coming up this next month and she is always jogging and afraid of dogs chasing her or other 2 legged creatures....so I thought a neck knife would be a great gift.

Went through a lot of threads searching for something one of the knife builder's on this site had built and finally came across one that I really liked. Got in touch with Scott (aka Razor Blade) and he kinda tailored it to what I was looking for. I had met him at the GonBlast and knew whatever I ended up with would be top notch.

Got this in the mail about a week ago and finally getting around to posting a pic and saying thanks.

Y'all think she'll like it?

If not, I'm gonna change the paracord to red and keep it for myself. Hmm...on second thought, maybe I hope she doesn't like it:bounce:

Thanks Scott!:cheers:

Attachments

• knife.jpg
    knife.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 594

K80Shooter

rj just a bit of advice............ Do not make her mad at you!

Looks Good.

rjcruiser

Stupid question does it have a sheath? If so whats it made of?

Yes, it is a kydex sheath. Don't have any pics of that. I snuck a peak of the knife when I got it in the mail...then it went into a top secret hiding spot at the house so my wife doesn't find it :D

Give it a couple weeks and I'll post a pic of the combo. Will be after Oct 8th, unless I have some time at the house alone before then ;)

thomas the redneck

if she dont like i do and i will take good care of it and think about you every time i wear it
would you an addie to send it to?
ok that did sound a little gay what i ment to say was dang that is a good looking blade

tedsknives

good grinding. beauty for sure

Razor Blade

Thanks , after grinding the large double edge pig stickers the little ones are a bit easier . Here is another one almost like it with Robert Eggerling Damascus.Not trying to hijack the thread , just thought i would show another one like it.Scott

Attachments

• damascus 002.jpg
    damascus 002.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 458
  • knives 5-1-08 089.jpg
    knives 5-1-08 089.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
RJ, if she doesn't like it, I'll take it for sure!!:cool:

Thanks , after grinding the large double edge pig stickers the little ones are a bit easier . Here is another one almost like it with Robert Eggerling Damascus.Not trying to hijack the thread , just thought i would show another one like it.Scott
:eek: WOW, that blade is BEAUTIFUL!!!!:cool:

John I. Shore

oh yeah, she'll like it. Around here we call that a "Turn Me Loose" Knife. Tell her that if someone grabs her just insert blade repeatedly into said perp and repeat, "Turn me loose" Odds are, he will.

Beautiful Work Scott.

John I.
Messermacher

Razor Blade

Thanks RT , Mark, John and Keebs , I picked out the damascus while at the blade show . Thats what i like about going to the show . You can look at what you are buying before you pay for it. I asure you , if you keep pokin that blade into someone , they will have a change of heart about what they were goin to do. Scott

rjcruiser

Well had a little time at the house when I got home from work today...so snapped a few of the knife with sheath. Put the biz card in the photo to help give it a little perspective.

Thanks again Scott....and the damascus blade looks beautiful as well.

Attachments

• knife1.jpg
    knife1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 407
  • knife2.jpg
    knife2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 385

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Very nice. I think she will like it.

Razor Blade

You are welcome .

Thanks dawg2

I have to say that i am not that good at a cord wrap handle tie yet. Scott

Michael F. Gray

Beautiful knife. You might wish to consider oleoresin capsicum, or peper spray for your wife when jogging. It's inexpensive, and non-lethal. If using to repel a K-9 a spray in their direction is most often enough to send them running in the opposite direction. Because their sense of smell is much more developed than our own, a direct spray can result in the animal harming himself. Good Luck.

rjcruiser

Beautiful knife. You might wish to consider oleoresin capsicum, or peper spray for your wife when jogging. It's inexpensive, and non-lethal. If using to repel a K-9 a spray in their direction is most often enough to send them running in the opposite direction. Because their sense of smell is much more developed than our own, a direct spray can result in the animal harming himself. Good Luck.

She's already got some pepper spray...and she's already tested to make sure it works. Let's just say, when you test it out, make sure you spray it down wind:rofl::rofl::rofl: