Would you move to Australia for Jesus?

atlashunter

Time to put that faith to the test! ::ke:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
No.

mtnwoman

Not that Jesus, I wouldn't.

If I were younger, I might go there to battle against what this guy is trying to set up, but I'm too old for that now. Hopefully some missionaries there can intervene.
Prayers going up for those totally spiritually deprived people.

atlashunter

But he says he is Jesus and look at how the people who know him react. You think all those people are lying? Maybe you just don't see what they do.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
But he says he is Jesus and look at how the people who know him react. You think all those people are lying? Maybe you just don't see what they do.

I can say I am Kermit the frog or Count Dracula, but it doesn't make it so...

Just because other people believe it doesn't make it so, either.

Seems I would have gotten an e-mail or something if he was in fact the real Jesus.

atlashunter

I can say I am Kermit the frog or Count Dracula, but it doesn't make it so...

Just because other people believe it doesn't make it so, either.

Seems I would have gotten an e-mail or something if he was in fact the real Jesus.

This thread is that something. Might want to rethink your rejection before it's too late!

JB0704

I Gots Goats
This thread is that something. Might want to rethink your rejection before it's too late!

That's good stuff.

The truth is, every response to your comments will be invalidated by disbelief. That's why they call it faith. You make a great point, if you don't have it. But, the fact that a person believes Jesus already came eliminates another Jesus, or, the first one wasn't real. Clearly, a Christian would believe the first.

atlashunter

That's good stuff.

The truth is, every response to your comments will be invalidated by disbelief. That's why they call it faith. You make a great point, if you don't have it. But, the fact that a person believes Jesus already came eliminates another Jesus, or, the first one wasn't real. Clearly, a Christian would believe the first.

Perhaps. Or maybe John of Patmos ate the wrong mushrooms and the original message got distorted and this really is a return of the real Jesus. Why risk getting it wrong about this guy? Better safe than sorry right?

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Perhaps. Or maybe John of Patmos ate the wrong mushrooms and the original message got distorted and this really is a return of the real Jesus. Why risk getting it wrong about this guy? Better safe than sorry right?

You know, Revelation sounds like John was eatin' something good while writing.....

My 11 yr old reads it for fun. All the horsemen and dragons and stuff......

atlashunter

How 'bout this, believers are mindless followers, right? Lead the way....we're right behind you.....

I'll pass. Just trying to play Jesus advocate here.

1gr8bldr

You know, Revelation sounds like John was eatin' something good while writing.....

My 11 yr old reads it for fun. All the horsemen and dragons and stuff......

I struggle with accepting Rev. Not because of it's content but because it came to be some 60+ years later. You can't reveal anything new to the faith after the fact. There should be nothing contained in Rev that the first converts did not already know. Otherwise you have an "evolving" faith. Which would not be the gospel first entrusted to the saints

ambush80

I will move to Australia if He can make feel like the girl does does at the 7:50 mark.

atlashunter

Is it possible the Jesus from 2000 years ago was someone like this guy with a pack of similar followers?

biggtruxx

Can you post the link instead of the actual video. Access here is not available.I can look at the link though.