CMN Tourney on Lanier October 15th!!!!

arcadedawg

There will be a tournamnet on Lake Lanier on October 15th to benefit The Children's Miracle Network. This tournament is being put on by Wal-mart of Dawsonville. I can e-mail flyers to your e-mail. The flyer is too big to post on this site. $120 per boat early entry, $140 tourney day. This incudes big fish pot. Safe light to 3 pm. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Scott

arcadedawg

Payout

I have been getting alot of questions about the pay out. 1 in 5 will cash and payback will be 70%. Thanks.

RangerZ21

how do I register, where is the event out of? PM me or call 678-777-8727

arcadedawg

Tourney

I had a typo on the flyer. My contact number is wrong on it. I think the fair thing to do is to charge $120 on tournamnet day as well. My number is 678-316-4974 if you have questions. Thanks. See yall there.

arcadedawg

Tourney

Yes, do to the typo on the flyer, I thought it would be fair to charge $120 at the ramp also. All of the pre-registered boats will get their earlier boat number. We will have some nice raffle items. The local Budweiser and Yuengling distributor has donated some really good stuff. Two of the main items are a Budweiser Kayak and a Mini Fridge for the garage or man cave. We will also be selling hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks during the weigh in and raffle. The raffle is open to spectators as well as fishermen. Pass the word because this is going to be really fun. Thanks again for all of the support. It goes to a great cause. If anyone has any questions, call me at 678-316-4974. Thanks, Scott.

gstone656

If anyone does not have a partner to fish with, please let me know. I am a co-anger and I will split the entry fee with anyone willing to let me fish with them. My number is 404-803-7502. Please feel free to contact me.

arcadedawg

Update!

I just wanted to give an update. Walmart in Dawsonville has donated a 42 inch LCD HDTV for the raffle. This thing is gaining steam by the day. Spectators can also buy raffle tickets and food at weigh in. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Thanks, Scott.