Constant Threat Baits' $500.00 Pro Challenge

HAWGHUNNA

Constant Threat Baits' "$500.00 Pro Challenge", is coming for the 2012 Lil' Water Bassin' Members!!!!

There will be 5 opportunities, for the members to cash in, plus, possible bonus bounties!

Full details coming soon.

HAWGHUNNA

Here's the Challenge ....

Sportsman Living's - 2012 Lil' Water Bassin' Tour Schedule, will consist of 5 different Lakes. Lake Horton, Lake Juliette, Lake Varner, High Falls Lake, and Lake Lucas. These 5 lake, are on the schedule, 3 times each.

If a Lil' Water Bassin' members, sweeps all 3 events, on either of the 5 lakes on the schedule, the challenge will have been met. If more than one angler meets the challenge, the $500.00 challenge purse, would be divided equally, accordingly.

There's 3 steps that will need to be taken to qualify for the Constant Threat Challenge.

#1 - Pay your 2012 SLLWB membership dues ($25.00 per angler), and receive a validation Card, from me.

#2 - Join the Sportsman Living web site (free) http://www.sportsmanliving.com/ .

#3 - Pick up a Constant Threat Pro Challenge Registration card @ Anglers Warehouse. You will receive 1 free Constant Threat Bait, for competing in the challenge. You can visit http://anglerswarehouse.com/ to get their address. Please return the registration form (filled out) to me, for filing.

Good Luck, on the Challenge.

Last edited:

HAWGHUNNA

Please allow, until the first of November 2011, for me to get the forms and free baits prepared , and into Anglers Warehouse.

Thanks!

HAWGHUNNA

About the bounties ....

If any one angler, were to win the first two events on one of the challenge lakes (ie ... 1st Horton & 2nd Horton events), a $50.00 Constant Threat Bounty will be posted, for anyone else to win the 3rd lake event, to keep the challenge alive!!!!

Steve78

After talking to a few people, there seems to be some confusion. Is the $500 being paid out by Constant Threat or Anglers Warehouse??

iTJLee

After talking to a few people, there seems to be some confusion. Is the $500 being paid out by Constant Threat or Anglers Warehouse??

Constant Threat.

I'm in! 3 N A Row at HORTON! What if I win all 3 on a Constant Threat Bait? $1,000? :cool:

HAWGHUNNA

Constant Threat Baits, will fund this challenge for Lil' Water Bassin'. That's why it's called "Constant Threat Baits' $500.00 Pro Challenge".

I came up with this challenge, #1 - To promote Constant Threat Baits, #2 - To draw some interest towards the New LWB Jonboat Pro Series, where the anglers will be one on one against the bass, with no partner. #3 - To offer support back to Sportsman Living & Anglers Warehouse.

Steve78

Constant Threat Baits, will fund this challenge for Lil' Water Bassin'. That's why it's called "Constant Threat Baits' $500.00 Pro Challenge".

I came up with this challenge, #1 - To promote Constant Threat Baits, #2 - To draw some interest towards the New LWB Jonboat Pro Series, where the anglers will be one on one against the bass, with no partner. #3 - To offer support back to Sportsman Living & Anglers Warehouse.

I knew the answer after talking with ya Saturday, but a couple people asked me and thought I would let you answer for sure. Neat idea for sure!! Is there a bonus if its done with a constant threat bait??

HAWGHUNNA

3 in a row, @ Lucas....like taking candy from a baby.

Keith Howard said ....... "At the very most, Reminex should be glad that there is a bounty that's gonna be posted, for him to try to claim ..... after I (Keith Howard) win the first 2 Lake Lucas tournaments".

WOW!

HAWGHUNNA

Guys, when you go to Anglers Warehouse, ask for a Constant Threat Business Card, not a form. Make sure that the Anglers Warehouse logo is stamped onto the card. Bring that stamped card to me, follow the other 2 steps and you will be qualified to compete in the challenge.

Terry Lee is in the Challenge.
T.J Lee is in the Challenge.
Aaron Ratliff is in the Challenge.
Daniel Standridge is in the Challenge.

Good Luck Guys.

Last edited:

LIPS

how about some hours of operation for anglers warehouse. i have been trying to find time to get there or call them atleast for 2 weeks. too freaking busy at work trying to get things lined up so i can fish these tournaments.

HAWGHUNNA

how about some hours of operation for anglers warehouse. i have been trying to find time to get there or call them atleast for 2 weeks. too freaking busy at work trying to get things lined up so i can fish these tournaments.

I believe that Anglers Warehouse is open until 6:30 pm. Monday through Saturday.

DEZZY

Lips they are open Monday thru Saturday from 8:30 to 6:30 and there number is 770 207 1800 if you have any problem let me know and i will help you.

Latest posts