Credit Union

jblakehunter

Ok, I have had more than enough crap from Bank of America. I want o change to a credit union but don't know which one. Which do you all recommend? Any help and info is appreciated. Thanks!

Todd E

Georgias Own Credit Union

Been nothing but great for me over the years. I have another with Suntrust, but fixing to close it since they wanna start tacking on fees. I'll just move it all to the credit union where they don't.

JCBANJO02

delta community credit for me. as others have said never a problem with the credit unions. you will not regret the change.

MTMiller

I've been with BofA for 17 years now. I opened my account when I was 16. If they start hitting me for silly fees I'll be done with them too. Seems to be a mass exodus from the large banks. It's going to be interesting.

Living Proof

Switched to Delta Community 3 years ago and love it. Moved everything there mortgage, truck loan, checking ,savings, etc.

butshot

wife and I use Associated and Delta, you can make deposits or withdrawal from either one to the other, which is very convienent for us.

wilber85

I've been with BofA for 17 years now. I opened my account when I was 16. If they start hitting me for silly fees I'll be done with them too. Seems to be a mass exodus from the large banks. It's going to be interesting.

Soon you will be charged a monthly fee just to have a debit card.

Todd E

Yeup. Sure will. Suntrust is levying mtnc fee per month on acct if you don't use direct deposit and a separate mtnc fee for having a debit card.

GOCU is charging nothing.