child mercy killing??!

Woodsong

#1 hospital to make sure you do not have your baby born at. I sometimes really wonder what kind of world my children will live in when it is their time to be adults. I know every parent has had the same thought for years and years and years, but really...it doesn't seem long before the sacredness of life will be completely eroded. Already we think the sacredness of marriage and sex mean absolutely nothing, abortion is ok, and now if you are too late to abort and still want to change your mind, the Netherlands are all too happy to help you change things more to your liking. The pain we inflict upon our own souls and the sorrow we cause God....such amazing love He has to still smile upon us and beckon us to His side.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,140053,00.html

:( :confused:

Last edited:

Dudley Do-Wrong

This is only one step worse than partial birth abortion, how long will it be before the abortion activists in this country begin advocating this procedure.

Boyd Green

Interesting article

I just buried my baby girl after watching her suffocate for two weeks with an extremely rare genetic disorder. I can tell you that nothing could be harder than watching your own child go through such terrible suffering.

We were given the option to terminate pregnancy for months and chose not to do that to the child God gave us.

I can tell you that during those 2 weeks I thought a thousand times about wanting something to take away my daughters pain.

Having said that I know God gave our daughter to us for a specific time and a specific purpose and I would not have done anything to change the path of her short life.

::;

Dudley Do-Wrong

God bless you and your family Boyd.