Liar thread not opening?

tiddybream

The liar thread in the deer forum will not open for me. I have had several issues with certain threads not opening. What is going on?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It's getting worse all the time. At any given time, about a third of the threads don't open for me. It seems to be something with the ads. If you go to another section and look around, then come back later, it will usually open. It's getting quite annoying.

tiddybream

It's getting worse all the time. At any given time, about a third of the threads don't open for me. It seems to be something with the ads. If you go to another section and look around, then come back later, it will usually open. It's getting quite annoying.

Finaly let me back in. Thanks. This sure is agrivating and it seems to be getting worse and not better.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It does it to me with all browsers-IE will open a blank page and say it's done, Chrome will just hang up or give a security message about a URL that looks like probably an ad address.

Mossy Broke

Hey,
Im not sure if it would help, But I use Opera cause its really fast on slow connections. And that has never happened to me.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It only happens to me when I try to open a thread that I really want to see.

Yep. The boring ones open just fine. :)

Toxic

they are probably tracking the hot threads and put the top dollar advertizing (bandwidth heavy) adds on those threads, just saying LOL