siding prices

The Bell Man

What is the going rate for hardi plank installed? It is a 1500sq ft ranch with Lousiana Pacific siding in Loganville. Can anyone recommend a reasonable contractor?

skiff23

Depends on what the trim package will entail. Prices go for $ 150 per sq and up for instalation around here. If you use unlicensed, uninsured contractors it will be cheaper, but i wont stoop that low. And as always , you get what you pay for !

win280

Make sure they use the proper nails or your warrenty will be void.
Don't know about installed prices ,I did mine myself. But then I was a contractor for many years.
Call the siding manufacturer and ask them about proper nails, spacing of nails, backer board requirements, gap sizes etc... Be informed before you contract and you will get many years of service out of your siding.
skiff23 has good advice about using a contractor. If someone gets hurt,your insurance gets to pay,unless they have their own W/C insurance.

georgia_home

had mine done for about 12-14k. 3 sides.

the breakdown was 6.5k material 6.5k labor. some extras. also included painting the siding and exterior trim when done! i acted as my own general contractor... (with a little help... ;) )

if you want to see a pic or two, pm me... i can send some of the finished product... and if your interested... the name of the guy.