great knife

george hancox

I just recieved one of the best gifts ever.I wish I knew how to post pic's on here,but it is hard to teach and old dog new tricks,Raleigh the knife is even better then I could have imagined.I'm not able to go in the woods yet but my grandson brought me in a squirrel and him and I put this little beauty to work.I am now the proud owner of a sharpblades kife and will cherish it a long,long time.George:yeah:

rydert

Blue Heeler man
George, I bought a knife from Mr. Tabor for my daddy's birthday last year. He wears it everywhere he goes(except Church). It was the first handmade knife he has ever owned and he also said it is the best knife he's ever owned.(he's 67 yrs old) I think that says alot about Mr. Tabor's workmanship. Congratulations on your knife!

Razor Blade

It could not have happened to a nicer person. Congrats George. You have yourself a nice knife. Scott

george hancox

thanks Rydert,Scott you know how much I like knifes and the people who make them.I have some great friends and You are one of them.My grandson is eyeing this beauty and I'll have to share it with him.

one hogman

Congrats George, I know you will cherish That RT knife forever, Hope you get to use it on a Big Buck you kill this year Old Bud!!