Ghost stories....

deerhuntingdawg

... Since were talking bigfoot and UFO's, I thought this would make some interesing comments.:bounce:

holadude

Look into my eyes and tell me that you'd come back to haunt me! You'd be SKEERED! Bring on the polturgeezers!

letsgohuntin

Lifetime Quota - 1 sighting

I think everybody is only allowed one sighting of ghosts , UFO'S , or BigFoot ... I used mine up on the UFO !

Ghost sighting would be intresting, but none the less I would not feel comfortable knowing for A fact that they are out there living with us. :hair:

Last edited:

letsgohuntin

Man Delton, I read your sightings on the link you posted... you saw some pretty serious stuff as a kid!
Gave me the chills just reading about it... don't know how you slept at night as a kid!

CAL

I know no one will believe me but.......we have a resident ghost here at the house.While laying on the couch in the great room i was picking up movement in my peripheral vision on the back porch.This went on for some time ,many months.Finally I said something to my wife knowing she would think I was nuts but she had been seeing the same thing!Outside of that I have only seen the person once to know it was someone.It is a woman,she was dressed in a floor length dress that was red.It was gathered at the wrist and the neck.She also had a matching hat that had a rather large brim.The material looked like some type of net and she was dressed in a much earlier period,maybe the late 1800's or early 1900's.She was a tall lady being small of frame.I have only seen her once,I didn't see her face either.
If no one wants to believe me,that is fine.I have had people to not believe me before.I am only telling what I saw and that is all!I haven't seen any sign of this person now in a long time.

xpertgreg

you ain't seen her cause she's sneaking up behind you!!!!

just kidding
gw

Ozzie

I've seen two in my lifetime. The last one my wife saw also at the exact same time I did in our old house in Woodstock. We were watching TV in the living room and a misty shape came down the hallway, went into our dining room, and then into the kitchen where it disappeared. I looked over at my wife and said "please tell me you saw that too". She had...her eyes were as big as silver dollars. :hair:

To this day we talk about it and there's no way we can explain it. The shape it was in it could have resembled either a ghost or an angel because it was featureless, just like a cloud of mist if that makes any sense.

I know folks won't believe this story but both my wife and I know beyond a doubt that we both saw something that can't be explained that night.

holadude

A few years back, I lived in an apt by myself and a cat. Every once in a while, things would do weird stuff and usually I could tell it was about to happen because the cat would start to stare at something right before it would fall or whatever. One night, I heard a thump in the bathroom that woke me up. The cat was asleep at my feet, so it didn't make the noise. I went into the bathroom, and right in the middle of the floor stood the shampoo bottle upright. It would have had to completely jump over the bathtub and miraculously land upright for this to happen. Another time, my cat stared at the CD rack and started sneaking up to it, then she ran from it and it made a sound like a couple CD's fell, but none had.
I then moved to another apartment with a buddy of mine. One time the door chain started swinging and drew mine and my cat's attention.
For the weirdest happening, let me describe the living arrangement at the time: We had one big beadroom with a bed at each end and some furniture splitting the room. He told me he had to go really bad one night at about 2:00 AM. He was just about to get out of his bed when someone walked past his bed and over to mine and stood at the foot of my bed, then they started calling my name as if to wake me up. They eventually gave up on waking me and left the room, but my buddy was good and scared by now and refused to move until daylight. He said he never had to pee that bad in his life. He said I was snoring like a freight train at the time, so it wasn't me sleepwalking or anything. Nothing else happened at home since then.

holadude

The other beasties I have encountered happened at work about 3 years ago. My office is an old school building, so who knows what weird things happened 50+ years ago. One morning, my boss came in the room and flipped on the lights. As he walked back to his desk (exactly where I'm sitting as I type this right now), some guy appeared out of nowhere in his cubicle and walked past him without saying a word. He had never seen the man before or since.

I was the first one there one day about a month later. I had turned on my computer and was waiting for it to boot up when someone walked past my cube and back toward my boss's cube. I assumed it was him, so I followed back to tease him for being late. The person turned the corner into the cube, and 1 second later when I got there, the cube was empty! There is no other way in or out, so I was freaked a bit. Another co-worker came in just then and asked me why I was sneaking around.

The last encounter was about a month after that. There were a couple people working late one night, and they heard a tinking/crackling sound. When they turned around, the window wall of the next cube over completely spider webbed with a big popping sound as if somebody smacked it.

Handgunner

Let'sgohunting...

After a while, it got where I expected to see them. I could tell you stories that you probably wouldn't believe, but I'd lay my life on them as being true.

A couple recent ones from the farm here.

Me and the wife both have seen an elderly lady in the house. She doesn't come across as "evil" but more or less, just passing through. We'll see her cross the hallway from time to time, or pass by the door that leads to the deck, as is she's on the deck wondering around.

Some unexplainables, are as follows.

I was on the computer here when a bag of 'tater chips fell off the top of the refridgerator. I went in there, and wondered "how'd they fall"? I put them back up there, came in here, sat down, and BAMM, they hit the floor again. No way could they have fell, as I put them IN a big glass bowl we have in there.

That's happened on two different occasions.

Another instance. I had poured me a pepsi one night and put the can in the trash. The trash was to the rim, so I pushed it down and "made room". When I walked away, the trash can was about 3/4 of the way full.

After watching some TV, I heard "clank" and looked into the kitchen. My pepsi can was laying in the floor. I went back in there to put it back, and the trash can was still 3/4 of the way full, but somehow the can had came out of it... :huh:

On a few different occasions, I've heard kids talking and playing in and around the house. We have no kids. The nearest kids are my at my cousins house which is a good 300 yards from here. And they'd have no reason to be playing in our yard at 2am.

I could go on and on with stories that have happened. If interested in any more, let me know.

Handgunner

I doubt they'd come all the way from RI. go south Georgia though. :D

I wouldn't mind if they did though. I'm sure between this place and my mothers old homeplace, they could find some interesting stuff.

Great show they have!