Been Scarce Lately

dmedd

I've been doing a little browsing on this sub forum tonight and Wow, you guys have been turning out some mighty fine looking work. It's been a while since I've been on here. I've had way too many irons in way too many fires lately. I've been trying to keep up with 6 college classes, help run an outfitting business in Kentucky, build a few knives, and hunt a little bit myself. I've finished a few knives lately, all from 416 layers of American made damascus blanks. Here's a few I've finished lately.

6" OAL Damascus and camel bone with red liners and stainless pins.
IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2255-1.jpg

Buffalo horn and damascus 8" OAL
IMG_2251-1.jpg

Damascus and camel bone 8" OAL
IMG_2354.jpg

I managed to kill this 10 pt in Southeast Ga in early november. He's no monster but has good mass. I was tickled with him.
DSCF2859.jpg

DSCF2858.jpg

John I. Shore

Welcome back D, good lookin knives there. Nice Buck.:flag::clap::clap: :flag:

Razor Blade

Welcome David. Nice deer , i would a shot him also.Good work on the knives. Scott

dmedd

Thanks guys, it's good to be back.

tedsknives

glad to see the buck, and the knives look good. keep at it.

dmedd

Thank you sir.

carver

Good buck David,good to see ya back!

dmedd

Thanks Jerry, I still have to finish that project you and I started. So much to do, so little time. :cheers:

joe sangster

Looking good , David . You have been busy !

dmedd

Thanks Doc and Raleigh. I have been way too busy. Raleigh, I am looking forward to my next visit as well.

wvdawg

Staff member
Thanks Jerry, I still have to finish that project you and I started. So much to do, so little time. :cheers:

That sounds like a good plan to me!:biggrin2:You still remember how to knapp?::ke:

Good looking knives David - really coming along great!
That's a nice buck too - congratulations!

boneboy96

Congrats on that buck David. Good to see you lurking about again!

dmedd

That sounds like a good plan to me!:biggrin2:You still remember how to knapp?::ke:

Good looking knives David - really coming along great!
That's a nice buck too - congratulations!

:bounce: I haven't touched a piece of rock in nearly 3 months. I will get you something to look at soon Dennis.:cheers: Thanks for the nice comments buddy.