hidden tang hunter!

Blue grass in Georgia

Been trying to get Christmas delivered lately and I haven't been posting finished products so I thought why not. This one is a hidden tang hunter going to a gentleman in Kentucky. Thank y'all for looking. Danny
Blade: forged 1084
handle: dyed curley maple with mosaic pin
fittings: 416 ss and copper

Attachments

• cc hunter 001.jpg
    cc hunter 001.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 521
  • cc hunter 002.jpg
    cc hunter 002.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 516
  • cc hunter 004.jpg
    cc hunter 004.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 518
  • cc hunter 006.jpg
    cc hunter 006.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 514
  • cc hunter 007.jpg
    cc hunter 007.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 515

John I. Shore

Good Lookin Knife there Danny, love the Green Maple, nice lines.

dmedd

Very nice Danny! He will be a very happy camper!

Razor Blade

Thats awesome work Danny. If he don't like it , just send it this way . I wont send it back. I need one with about an inch longer blade , same everything else. Scott

Anvil Head

Well done Danny! I like the green, too. What's the leather look like? Purty knives ought to have purty sheaths.

Blue grass in Georgia

Well done Danny! I like the green, too. What's the leather look like? Purty knives ought to have purty sheaths.
I agree Carl, always trying to improve my leather work as well. I'm waiting on thread from jantz so I haven't made the sheath yet, hope to get it done by next weekend since I've got to go out of town most of next week. I'll post a pic of finished sheath too, then y'all can throw rocks at me! lol!:D

dmedd

I agree Carl, always trying to improve my leather work as well. I'm waiting on thread from jantz so I haven't made the sheath yet, hope to get it done by next weekend since I've got to go out of town most of next week. I'll post a pic of finished sheath too, then y'all can throw rocks at me! lol!:D

No need for throwing rocks at you Danny. I love the sheath and knife you made for me! Excellent work buddy!

boneboy96

Looks great Danny! I'm sure that gentleman in KY will love it.

tedsknives

Beautiful knife Danny. like everything about it

Anvil Head

Yeah.....don't throw rocks ..... throw anvils! For that satisfying lasting effect. (your leather work is plenty good Danny)

wvdawg

Staff member
Wow! That is a beauty! Love the use of copper with the stainless. Great work!