Red fox

Gbs96

Ok I was walking to my stand this evenin and I got about 20 yards from my stand and looked over and there was a red fox curled up sleeping right next to the tree my stand is in! I took another step and it looked up at me and trotted off. Thought it was a pretty weird experience

whitetail hunter

Yeah never no what u might see going to the woods I seen one hunting right at dark about a month ago""hehe how old are u

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
15 but it's comin back I'm gonna try and
shoot it and I'll post pics of I do

Make sure you shoot it with a designated small game weapon. ;)

whitetail hunter

I'm 14 today 15 in march lol nice to meet someone like u close on here and btw u hunting with a rifle or bow

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Is a bow legal with the small game tips?

Unless I am badly mistaken, archery equipment is a legal weapon.

Don`t rely on my word though. Consult the regulations or a game warden for a definate answer.

wildlifepro

Banned
Just curious why would you want to kill a red fox.

Same question ,Why do you just want to kill it. Just to have it mounted!! I know your young but your missing the point of enjoying the outdoors,if all you want to do is kill something just for the heck of it .thats not real cool. If they are rare in your area just enjoy sering them and enjoy the oppourtinity that was given to you.r But if he starts e ating you chickens thats another story.

whitetail hunter

Foxs bobcats and coyotes need to go foxs is okay but I'll shoot them but the other both needs to go I've seen too many calves get gone

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I'm glad I didn't have the internet when i wuz 15.

T

Latest posts