drum roll please

Droptine1969

Our first attempt at trapping yotes after the trapping 101 class last Saturday netted 2 less fawn eaters on our hunting lease! All three if my boys said this trapping stuff is better than Christmas morning! Thanks again to Rob and Stan for sharing their knowledge. Pics to follow !

famlytraprz

Congrats to you and your boys, maybe the class was worth that knot on your boys head! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the details, what type set, bait and all the good stuff! Rob

jblakehunter

That's awesome! Don't tell trappergirl if it was the cow bone flat set...haha she will definitely never dig another hole!

Droptine1969

Pics as promised. one was caught in a trash pile set and the other was a double dirt hole. It was a double (1 male and 1 female) and I wished y'all could have heard the hootin and hollerin going on inside of my truck and witnessed the high fives. We had several other sets worked last night but am pretty sure they were fox or bobcats, None of the traps were flipped or dug up, just the bait hole was dug up, the rain washed all the tracks away so we will never know.

I forgot to Thank The prettiest Trapper in Georgia in my previous post so a huge thank you goes out to you Trappergirl!

Attachments

• IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 757
  • IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 715
  • IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 755

RNC

AWESOME !!!

Thanks 4 savin some fawns :)

Nuthin better than gettin them boys into what is real !

applejuice

2 happy young ones there. Good job, I wish I could have made it to that trapping class. Maybe next time

pine nut

Way to go Droptine! Proud for you and those boys! I can see it coming that I have to find a way to go get started myself! Been studing on getting all riged up with equipment and license etc. I will have to go camp where I can trap to do it.

Barehunter

Gone But Not Forgotten
Way to go Droptine! Proud for you and those boys! I can see it coming that I have to find a way to go get started myself! Been studing on getting all riged up with equipment and license etc. I will have to go camp where I can trap to do it.

Go get 'em Pinenut! You only live once and camping is a good thing. Only thing is you won't get a wink of sleep thinkin' about what might be jumpin' in the morning!

j_seph

Dang congrats, didn't even give us time to compete LoL