Varner team tournament trail!!!!!

DEZZY

Hey Guys, Michael Gieger and My self are going to start a once a month trail at Lake Varner starting in Febuary. The trail will be the frist sunday of each month.There will be a 25 dollar membership fee and 50 dollar entry fee rather you are a team or a solo angler.We already have a web site up and running and the rules posted there.Your points will be based on your weight that you bring to the scale.Bonus points will only go to frist thru third and big fish the max you can get is six points.Example you win you get 5 points,Second gets 3 points,Thrid gets 1 point and Big fish gets 1 point that way the guy that gets lucky and catches big fish don't end up with more than frist gets.The top three in points fish's the end of the year classic for free except the big fish pot.The rest will pay the regular fee to enter.This is just a brief run down of the trail you can look at the rest at www.varnerteamtournament.webs.com.We look foward to seeing you all there and please feel free to ask any questions you have.The dates are posted there as well.Thanks to all of the Tournament Anglers!!

Last edited:

DAWG1419

Classic: The top 3 teams in points will fish the classic for free. Entry Fee for all other eligible teams will be $50.00
What does eligible teams mean 4-10??

GIGLM9

To be Eligible for the classic you must fish 5 of the 7 tournaments. Point standings does not matter except for the top 3 teams which get a free entry.

DEZZY

Hey guys just wanted to also let you all know that there is a few things that did not show up on the web site.If for some reason that there is a problem with anything as far as conflict with scales or someones weigh-in time then you all have ten minutes to say something after the scales close.Also if you have not payed your money by 6:45 and in the water you will not be able to fish that way nobody has to wait on anyone because we all know how that is.Thanks again!

Marks500

ohh I never knew that was there.. I might have to go out there and Check it out sometime.. can you fish off a small raft there?

Steve78

Looking for a partner if anyone is interested for this trail...PM me if interested

Steve78

Thanks for the PM's, it looks like I got a partner for the Varner trail. Looking forward to it!

DEZZY

We would like to get a idea of how many of you are going to compete in the trail this year so we can get enough member forms and rules printed off.Thanks again for the support!!!

Last edited: