Southern Illinois Lease needs serious hunters,,,Johnson County

z71mathewsman

As of this moment I have 2 openings on my farm in Johnson County,Ill. 450 acres,,,corn and soybeans. 5 members total,,,$1200 per member,,,,$600 due March 15th the rest due Sept 1st.Deposit is non refundable.Not asking the farmer for your money back.I will try and replace you with someone else,but thats not a guarantee. I got all bow rights and ONLY 1ST SHOTGUN SEASON. For more info call me,dont PM me <<<SERIOUS HUNTERS ONLY,,,,Dont mean to be rude but,,,,,,If you cant go this year,or have to ask your wife PLEASE dont contact me.This is world class hunting,its expensive,NO DREAMERS.Thanks Randy 678-563-7183,,Cell is 770-375-0865

Attachments

• buncombefarm1.jpg
    buncombefarm1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3,894
  • buncombe farm2.jpg
    buncombe farm2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3,941
Last edited:

Jim Boyd

That is really not expensive!

Compare it to a outfitter hunt and it looks better and better.

My guess is these spots will go fast!

doublecc27

I have always hunted Ky how does the license system work for bow and gun season price avail etc.. thanks

volway

I have always hunted Ky how does the license system work for bow and gun season price avail etc.. thanks

There was over 30,000 non-resident archery tags left over this yr so you shouldn't have any problem getting one next year either,they cost around $480,then you have to buy a gun tag as well for the same price.

z71mathewsman

Shotgun tag is $300 and Muzzleloader $250,,but I warn you,when you cross over the Ohio River your in a whole different ball game.

doublecc27

Yea I'm really debating on crossing over lol how have y'all done on This lease in the past few years

z71mathewsman

Lease,,,,

We havent killed anything huge on the lease in last couple years.We mainly bowhunt it,,,see 140 to 160 class bucks pretty often,but out of bow range.One member missed a 170 class with shotgun last month.We took 10 does this year with bow.Everyone has seen at least a 140 class during bow season.

dmedd

Shotgun tag is $300 and Muzzleloader $250,,but I warn you,when you cross over the Ohio River your in a whole different ball game.

I agree 100%! If you have never hunted on that side of the river, it must be experienced to believe!

z71mathewsman

Illinois,,,,

Well,,Bow season starts Oct 1st till first shotgun weekend which is usually third friday of Nov,you need to check the dates on Illinois DNR,closes I think Jan 15th weekend.This lease gives you the option to bowhunt and shotgun hunt for $1200.

z71mathewsman

Couple of trail cam vids from the farm.These bucks are still alive as far as I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Boyd

Great looking farm... how many funnels can find on that map!!!

z71mathewsman

Illinois,,,,

Im headed up to this farm friday March 16th to show to a couple of guys.If anyone is interested in seeing this farm please contact me before then and lets talk about it.

Thanks,,,, Randy

z71mathewsman

Alright guys,,,I will be on this farm this Friday at day break,if your intrested,give me a call and let me know before Thursday,,Thanks Randy