florida lease

jvec

I am looking for a lease in north Florida, for the 2012 season. Looking for a place with power and water and a club that has about 100acres per hunter. I am looking for myself ,but if there is room I may need two spots.let me know if you have a club like this

Thank you

Mayday hunting preserve is now excepting 4 new members. We currently have 5000 acres with some still hunting only areas. dog hunting and still hunting members welcome. Family oriented hunting club that has been established for 32 years. Camp house with running water, electric, direct tv, and camper hook ups. Recently started a trapping and nussiance wildlife control program to help better our deer and turkey populations. Great road system with lots of club food plots. 16 members @ $1000.00 a piece. This includes wife and children still attending school. Located in echols lanier and clinch counties in georgia. HUGE swamp with 7 small fishing ponds inside. 400 yard shooting range with shooting house. 18 miles from valdosta. Hwy 129 between statenville and stockton georgia Email for pictures
Take advantage of this Membership offer Most people that Join always return the following year. Great place for the whole family. Which is why we Usually don't have memberships availible. Most Members have been there 10 to 20 plus years. Some of me and My families Greatest Memories Happen at This Club.
if any questions about memberships please call or email

Richard McGill (904) 237-6227 Shorty Brown (229) 569-0086________________________________________