Apr. 7 Lake Weiss- Little River Marina
Apr. 28 Lake Guntersville- B. B. Comers
May. 19 Lake Weiss- Little River Marina
June 16 Neely Henry- Coosa Landing
July 14 Lake Weiss- Little River Marina
Aug. 25 Neely Henry- Coosa Landing
Sept. 22 Guntersville- State Park

Classic Oct. 13, 14 Lakes TBA

All tournaments except Apr. 7 and Classic will be $50/ boat.
There will be a $30/boat one time membership fee before first tournament fished.

cjbullet

Schedule

Great schedule,Justin! I hope to be able to make a good many of them. I fished the one you had at Weiss last april. had a great day but that was one of the worst days I've seen wind wise on Weiss. Are you still thinking about doing a points system or is it just going to be a fish X number of tournaments and you qualify to fish the two day classic? Will the April 7th tournament be $100 entry fee?

jsimages

schedule looks good justin. does entry fee cover big fish? will there be a points system or fish so many txs and get to the classic? hopefully i will get to fish them. thanks for the update and check your pm's for a update on the other info.

Pokey825

We will have a points system to determine blast off position for the classic. You must fish 4 tournaments to qualify for the classic. April 7 will be $100. Entry fee does not include big fish. Big fish will be $10/tourny, half of which will go toward big fish pot in the classic.

WarEagle1024

Well dang I was hoping to fish a lot of these tourn. Finally checked my work schedule and I have to work every single tourn. We work every other weekend and these hit every weekend I work. Maybe next year. Good luck to all who fish!

jsimages

justin im still working on the getting with you about the product info. they are going through a couple changes and i wanna wait till the get it all straightened out. i will keep you posted. thanks man

Pokey825

Feb. 25 Lake Guntersville Tournament Results

1. Slusmeyer/Lecroy - 13.96

2. Fallin/Tucker - 13.89

3. Everett/Carpenter- 13.01

4. Jones/Chapman- 11.32

5. Brooks/Scott- 6.96

6. Hogue/Hogue- 5.72

7. Sharpe/Mitchell- 3.29

8. Couch/Derosier- DNW

9. Long/Holbert- DNW

10. Conway/Hembre- DNW