Mag Blends...

TurkeyKiller12

Im getting ready to pattern a Benelli SBE1 and I am wanting to test a different load in this gun. Last year I switched to H13 #7's in the 3.5" load in my Benelli Nova and Rem. 870. This load is a killer, but i'd like to try another load with the new gun. Any reviews from any of you shooting the mag blends?

BOFF

I was getting 326 in 10" circle with the HS #7s out of my SBE I with Rhino .660.

I've shot some MBs out of it, but I'll have to dig the targets out of the stack to tell you the numbers. I remember I wasn't too impressed with them. Will need to do it tomorrow though, as the targets are all put away.

God Bless,
David B.

gobblingghost

I bought several boxes last year but I'm probably going to switch to a straight shot shell. I'll sell before this spring

Timber1

BANNED
I never got as good a pattern out of the blends as I do with straight 7's. The xr winchester 6's pattern very good in a SBE with a xx full choke.

J Gilbert

I tried it in my SX3 with IC .665 and wasn't overly impressed. As I recall, I got in the 160's, and was getting in the 180's with Win XR's, both being 3.5" shells. Still need to pick up a box of the H13 7's for that gun, it's my backup but I'd like to see what patterns I could get with the straight 7's

BOFF

I was getting 326 in 10" circle with the HS #7s out of my SBE I with Rhino .660.

I've shot some MBs out of it, but I'll have to dig the targets out of the stack to tell you the numbers. I remember I wasn't too impressed with them. Will need to do it tomorrow though, as the targets are all put away.

God Bless,
David B.

As written, dug out the old targets. Here's the 3 1/2" mag blends. SBE I with Rhino .660 choke 40 yards, 64 degree temp.
217 in 10" circle. Didn't count the 20" circle.

God Bless,
David B.

Attachments

• a28e6e3d.jpg
    a28e6e3d.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 246