new bass ciub in north ga

ct93

toccoa bassmasters is having first tournament feb 4th on hartwell .this will be a new club and is looking for members.there will be a points fund and also a classic .

speechless33759

I'd love to, but I don't have a boat and work on Saturdays. LMK when if you guys start meeting to talk and share things. I live in Toccoa too...you probably see me driving around with a yellow kayak on a white civic.

butter bass

Is it a team format or do you have boaters and non-boaters?

ct93

dont have an exact number of boats this is first tournament but if everybody joins that says they are should have pretty good crowd.payout for each tournament and points will be 50% 30% 20% three places,the way its layed out if can average at least 10 boats for year the points would accumalate close to 2000 dollars to be paid out three places.come early to get singned up

ct93

lake is off limits five days prior to tournament if anybody is planning on joining come early sat mourning to get signed up .blast off will be at 730 over at 300

ct93

had 12 boats ,not bad for start up club on short notice .next tournament is lake russell march 3rd 730 to 330 at russel state park. come on and join us

Latest posts