reloading 243wssm

biggabuck

Is there anyone here that has reloaded 243wssm.if so would you reload some for me.Would love to see if it makes a difference.Ive got two box's of empties.

Craig Knight

243???

Nearly everybodyhere thinks they are too small, But you and I and would bet quite a few others will always swear by them, Buy the dies and we'll reload our own. :cool:

Larry Rooks

You will come out cheaper buying the dies and loading your own than you will paying someone to laod for you, and they supply the bullets, powder, primers and time. Dies are about 27.00, not much less than one box of factory ammo :p I load all the other WSM calibers and the 25 WSSM but not the 243 WSSM -------------YET. I do shoot a 243 Win and love it for deer hunting, right bullet, and it is a great deer round. I will have the 243 WSSM
too before long

As far as someone loading for you and it making a difference, it is not that easy. Each rifle has a certain bullet, powder, combination that will make it perform it's best. This takes some time at the loading bench and the shooting bench. Letting someone else do the loading and you may not get the best you can from the handload,