A couple more turkey photos

LOVEMYLABXS

Got the sunshine I wanted yesterday so loaded up Chase and the camera and took a ride. I figured they'd probably be back in the same area I got them the other times since they were still feedin the cows which made for some easy pickins for the turks. Saw several flocks and took a bunch of shots but just didn't get much that was special so only got a couple that I thought I'd post for ya.

Attachments

• 100_6103 copy.jpg
    100_6103 copy.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 426

LOVEMYLABXS

Wanted to catch this one as if flew over the corral fence but they were kind of blurry and/or not framed well but this one just before it sat back down wasn't to bad ;)

Attachments

• DSC_3593 copy.jpg
    DSC_3593 copy.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 374

BornToHuntAndFish

Sure is lots of turkey action in your neck of the woods up there, Mike.

sman

Nice. I bought my wife a new canon the T2i, so I get her old Rebel XS. Any suggestions on lenses.

LOVEMYLABXS

Nice. I bought my wife a new canon the T2i, so I get her old Rebel XS. Any suggestions on lenses.

sman I'm more a point and shoot type person but if you swing over to the photo forum I know there are a lot of folks there that would be more then happy to help you out with a selection. I believe they would need to know a bit more about what and how you want to shoot pictures as in are you wanting something with some reach for long range shots or maybe close ups then again maybe you want to take action shots. I have a Sigma 70X 300 for my Nikon that I used on these which fits most of my applications except for real long range shooting (just not enough zoom for real long range) The folks there have helped me out over the last few years that I have been getting into the photo thing. Drop by and ask I know they'll help.

I took this one today of some muleys with the Sigma. Not as much reach as I'd like but it's under 200 bucks and what I could afford. As you go up from the 300 part expect to spend more. Hope this helps some.

Mike

Attachments

• DSC_3648.JPG
    DSC_3648.JPG
    314.6 KB · Views: 238