Acme pro staffers wanted

boparks

Due to an increase in injuries to current staffers at our testing facility and from field testing, ACME Hunting Systems is now accepting applications for pro staffers in all regions of the country.

ACME has come along way from the days when you simply strapped yourself to a rocket and tried to overtake your quarry …....yes in todays high tech world ACME leads the industry when it comes to cutting edge technological hunting systems.

New for 2012:

"Ms. Claymore Exploding Hen Decoy" complete with remote control: Our most realistic version yet with a newly improved controlled blast
(ACME Bunker Blind & fire extinguisher included)

"Wing Blade Whacker Gobbler Decoy": When activated this revolutionary device employs 2..yes 2… 32" spinning razor blades recessed within the wings that engages at the touch of a button rotating & and effortlessly decapitating any mature gobbler when he attacks your decoy as you sit comfortably in your ACME bunker blind.

"Multi Use Hella Gobbler Remote Flying System" This system armed with a video imaging camera, remote control, and 9” screen monitor has a 600 yard range & carries 6 = 2 ounce mini rockets. It’s ideal for scouting and taking out hung up gobblers. Also great for discouraging other public land hunters that intrude on your favorite hunting grounds or that may be converging on the bird your working.

ACME "Cluster Funk Hen & Poults Decoy Kit" This combination decoy systems utilizes ACME’s new 4 ounce mini cluster mines with heats sensors hidden within the innocent looking poult decoys. Works great at making even the toughest gobbler relax and walk into your set up. This kit includes 2 hen decoys, 7 poult decoys and 7 mini mines complete with Velcro fastening system, and remote control
(ACME Kevlar camo suit, Bunker Blind, First Aid Kit & Will Package are included with all orders)

So next time you see a smoldering animal or person running out of the woods you’ll know they’ve had an ACME System experience. Yes you to can enjoy the excitement in not knowing what the day may bring and know that something’s going down on the days you pull out an ACME Hunting System.

(Disclaimer: Please read directions so it won't be you)

Make Every Hunt a Blast with ACME Hunting Systems

This position provides an exciting opportunity for those with the right make up to test and unitize new proto type ACME systems. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be able to read at the 6th grade level

Applications now being accepted

sman

Oh lawdy...the season needs to get here in a hurry. We are all going insane.

I would still like to place an order for the strap on rocket with roller skates...I'm old school.

gobble157

Due to an increase in injuries to current staffers at our testing facility and from field testing, ACME Hunting Systems is now accepting applications for pro staffers in all regions of the country.

ACME has come along way from the days when you simply strapped yourself to a rocket and tried to overtake your quarry …....yes in todays high tech world ACME leads the industry when it comes to cutting edge technological hunting systems.

New for 2012:

"Ms. Claymore Exploding Hen Decoy" complete with remote control: Our most realistic version yet with a newly improved controlled blast
(ACME Bunker Blind & fire extinguisher included)

"Wing Blade Whacker Gobbler Decoy": When activated this revolutionary device employs 2..yes 2… 32" spinning razor blades recessed within the wings that engages at the touch of a button rotating & and effortlessly decapitating any mature gobbler when he attacks your decoy as you sit comfortably in your ACME bunker blind.

"Multi Use Hella Gobbler Remote Flying System" This system armed with a video imaging camera, remote control, and 9” screen monitor has a 600 yard range & carries 6 = 2 ounce mini rockets. It’s ideal for scouting and taking out hung up gobblers. Also great for discouraging other public land hunters that intrude on your favorite hunting grounds or that may be converging on the bird your working.

ACME "Cluster Funk Hen & Poults Decoy Kit" This combination decoy systems utilizes ACME’s new 4 ounce mini cluster mines with heats sensors hidden within the innocent looking poult decoys. Works great at making even the toughest gobbler relax and walk into your set up. This kit includes 2 hen decoys, 7 poult decoys and 7 mini mines complete with Velcro fastening system, and remote control
(ACME Kevlar camo suit, Bunker Blind, First Aid Kit & Will Package are included with all orders)

So next time you see a smoldering animal or person running out of the woods you’ll know they’ve had an ACME System experience. Yes you to can enjoy the excitement in not knowing what the day may bring and know that something’s going down on the days you pull out an ACME Hunting System.

(Disclaimer: Please read directions so it won't be you)

Make Every Hunt a Blast with ACME Hunting Systems

This position provides an exciting opportunity for those with the right make up to test and unitize new proto type ACME systems. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be able to read at the 6th grade level

Applications now being accepted

Sign me up! :cheers:

bowtie

Oh lawdy...the season needs to get here in a hurry. We are all going insane.

I would still like to place an order for the strap on rocket with roller skates...I'm old school.

thats rite...lets stay after them like our fore fathers did....:rofl::rofl:

MAPSTRE

I can read at the 6th grade level. But what about writtin?

boparks

I'm in Bobby!!!!!!!!

Well you know ACME would be glad to have you Scott........but because you have alot to live for and need all your limbs for what you do...and hearing loss is a major problem around ACME equipment...I think I'd stay the course you're on.....pretty sure its going to have a better payoff..........lol

By the way..................Saw the video from Wisconsin...some great calling up there on your part

scott ellis

Well you know ACME would be glad to have you Scott........but because you have alot to live for and need all your limbs for what you do...and hearing loss is a major problem around ACME equipment...I think I'd stay the course you're on.....pretty sure its going to have a better payoff..........lol

By the way..................Saw the video from Wisconsin...some great calling up there on your part

Good stuff buddy! and thanks.....

se

Gator8em

I want to get my hands on the Cluster Funk Hen. Would be deadly on Ol Wiley himself.