1/2 Beagle 1/2 Big hound

Tater Bug

Does anyone have pics of 1/2 beagle and 1/2 big hound that they could post? I'm interested in the size and looks of this cross.

grouper throat

The female in my avatar is a beagle walker cross (just like all my dogs). It really depends on the size of the sire and dam. I've seen all sizes of beagle!walker crosses- 18" to 24". The female in that pic was the runt of the litter and she is a solid 22" and I like mine more 22" and up, especially for the males.

Tater Bug

Thanks guys. Do yall know anyone thats been breeding 1/2 and 1/2s that might sell some young dogs or pups?

Pappy62

Look on Speeddogs.net classified ads. There are 991 hounds and puppies listed on it right now. All kinds, shapes, sizes, speeds, etc...
Probably like a lot of dog trading places though, you can get taken if you're not careful.

georgiabuck6

I have got a black and tan/Beatle, bird dog/Beagle my father is trying to give away, she is only 8 months old I ran her several times this year and she did great for a pup, he just doesn't have the time or patience for a puppy. I ran her sister all season and those two were the quickest pups and learned faster than any pups I ever dealt with.