Filmed Hunt (Please help)

GobblerFever

Good morning turkey thugs! I'm a 20 year old college boy at NC State who loves everything about turkey hunting. Unfortunately, with school, it's hard to get to hunt as often as I'd like. I was just curious to see if anyone would mind me tagging along for yalls opening weekend. I will not carry a gun if you would prefer it. I have been blessed in the fact that I just got in filming for a hunting show that aires on Fox Sports South so it would be a great opportunity for me to get footage if you would like being filmed. Also, I have been calling on the circuit for the last few years and wouldn't mind calling but once again, I'll leave it up to you. In other words, Im pretty flexible lol.
If anyone is interested, or can help me out, you don't know how appreciative I'd be! Thanks and God bless

hawglips

Banned
I might have room in the truck from Raleigh to GA for opening day, depending on whether my kid goes with me or not. I won't know for a few weeks, but PM if you want to talk.

J Gilbert

I should have a camera with me already, but maybe we can set something up later in the season if I don't. What show are you filming for?

Ricochet

Come down to the SC Lowcountry opener on March 15th. :)

Arrowhead95

GF >> I have a friend in Wake Forest, NC that hunts films and most likely might let you tag along. Let me know if your interested in anything up that way and I'll pass the info along.