Lowance Eliminator Series March 1&2 West Point Lake

huntinglady74

Ok guys and gals lets hear it; who all is planning on Fishing this upcomming Tounament. I and my husband WoodsmanEd plan to make our decision by Monday the 6th.

bradsears

Lowrance Eliminator Series

I want to so bad and I don't have anything scheduled on those dates either. I have too much money out already in the Bassmaster Opens. Darn! Maybe next year!

c-rig king

Holding off this year. Enjoyed fishing it the last couple years but just a little too far for possibly 5 hours fishing. They are really struggling to fill it up this year. I look for them to change locations in 2013.

aaron batson

I am out this year too... Just dont have the means to fit it in this year... I already miss it, closer to home would have made it easier for sure.

LTZ25

I signed up this afternoon, they said there were 7-8 boater spots still available .

LTZ25

It would be good if G O N would have one in four parts of state and then the winners could meet for the championship.

Judge

It would be good if G O N would have one in four parts of state and then the winners could meet for the championship.

Ding Ding, winner, a great idea. I would love to see them try this and get some participation from the South.

skeeterJ_K

Ok guys and gals lets hear it; who all is planning on Fishing this upcomming Tounament. I and my husband WoodsmanEd plan to make our decision by Monday the 6th.

I'll be there! First time i've fished the Lowrance Eliminator Series!

huntinglady74

Ding Ding, winner, a great idea. I would love to see them try this and get some participation from the South.

I agree maybe someone should make that suggestion humm.....I think then we could actully call in a series and I believe it would draw a more equal amount of folks.....anyone else agree or disagree and comment to why you answered the way you did. I like the idea of four tournaments and a classic at the end.:pop: