Your favorite food

Jody Hawk

Here's a question for ya'll. What is the one food that you could eat every week and never get tired of it? Mine is barbeque. I love barbeque and brunswick stew !!!!!!!

Handgunner

Cubed steak... preferrably deer, but beef will work.

That, and Chinese Food -- General's Tsu's Chicken, or Sesame Chicken.

But I do love the BBQ and Brunswick Stew too!!!! :p

TurkeyCreek

Jody....wow, tough question to narrow it down to one. But i will agree with you on BBQ. I like to sample BBQ from different places. I stopped by OB's BBQ yesterday in McDonough and picked up some take-out on my way back from Jackson. It was pretty good...

H

HT2

Jody.....

Man, there are so many things to choose from......

I guess I'll narrow it down.....

I could eat a big 'ol Grilled steak, Baked potato, and salad every week......If not everyday.......

Oh, yeah.....

A big 'ol basket of rolls too!!!!!!!!! :yeah:

jrgriggs

If i had to eat one meal every week it would be our elk steaks with a baked tater and a salad, and o yeah a big glass of sweet tea!

:yeah:

H

HT2

Jr......

Looks like me and you need to hook up and have us a big 'ol meal at a good steakhouse!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anybody else wanna come??????????

Jeff Phillips

My grilled backstrap :D

I could eat it 4 or 5 times a week.

Can't get that many though, so I have to substitute with some pork :D

bilgerat

Senior
fresh air b-b-q in flovilla !!!!!! dem ribs is gooooood -- :fine: aaarrrgggmmmmmmmm :p
[insert slober here]

nevamiss270

GONetwork Member
I agree with ht2 - there aint nothin better than steak and taters! Backstraps are also another one of my favorites. Oh and Spiced Right BBQ's chicken. Man i think im gonna go there for lunch!

QuakerBoy

Just bout any type of pasta would be my favorite.

But I'll eat just about anything cept GRITS ::ke: :D

Handgunner

Agman said:
Fish and Cheese Grits with sweat tea
Amen to that one also! Some freshly fried catfish, crappie, or bream alongside some cheese grits and hushpuppies???

Ice cold Sweet tea????

Yeeeaaaah, come on!!! :p

Al33

Serve me up some fried porkchops (not too thick) and only lightly dusted in flour. Preferbly cooked in an iron skillet.

Some fried okra cooked the same way, REAL creamed potatoes with some gravy. A few slices of onion and maybe some corn and I'm in Heaven. :D

Al

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Tofu sprinkled with a mango-chutney sauce and a side of alfafa sprouts.
Just kidding!!! :bounce: I will have to go with hot wings! Cause there ain't no thing like a chicken wing! :D

H

HT2

Oh, I almost forgot........

HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about everyday........But maybe every other day!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

groundhawg

Have to be.....

It would have to be chicken, love it fried but can eat it bake, broiled, boiled, or grilled with or without BBQ sauce.

TJay

Delton I'm with you, fried catfish/crappie/bream, fried taters, some good cole slaw...the only thing you left out was a big thick slice of Vidalia onion. :p