OHBC Bass Tournament - March 10th - West Point

Orchard Hills Baptist Church will be hosting its First tournament of 2012 at West Point Lake on March 10th. We will launch from Yellow Jacket at safe light. Entry fee is $50 (100% payback)and $10 of that goes to the big fish pot. We will pay 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place (50%, 30%, 20%). You can contact Jared Pope at jared_p@bellsouth.net or 770-318-5702 for tournament information. Good Luck and God Bless.

cam45

Do you know the actual address to the boat ramp. We know how to get to the lake but not the Yellow Jacket ramp. Googled it and still couldnt find the address. Thanks

cam45

We're coming to fish the tourney Saturday. Heard the lake was a muddy mess. Anybody else know if the lake is real muddy or not?

cam45

Great turn out! Thanks for the opportunity to fish it! We will fish another one for sure. Was very impressed when the tourney director went all the way to dock to check a livewell on a boat that didnt put in at the ramp. He could have said you're ok. but he went out of his way to check it. Which to me means a lot! Thanks again Jared! And look forward to seeing you at the next one!

To everyone that came out to the first tournament of the year - THANK YOU! We had 29 boats and over half of those weighed fish. I think most of us had a good day regardless of how the bags looked at the scale. It did take over 17lbs to win with just over 16lbs in 2nd and 13 lbs taking third. We had a 6.5 lb toad take big fish. I will try to get the top ten posted as soon as possible and will continue to post the results of the top 10 including big fish for every tournament so keep checking it out. I am also about to post the next one at Lake Wedowee on April 14th so get ready. Again, thanks to all those who came out and started our year out strong. God Bless