Update Success!!!!Milledgeville Georgia War Veterans Home

nkbigdog

Woodies our chapter of Nam Knights America Needs help...Every year we do two events at the Veterans home in Milledgeville Ga. One April the 14 which is a Barbeque and the other in December which is a Christmas Party for our Veterans..The Blue Ridge Chapter of Nam Knights America Mc has done this for 10 Years..I am proud to say I am a member and have been serving our Veterans at the home for 8+ yrs. Nam Knights are Viet Nam Veterans and or Law Enforcement of which I am both...It is with great honor that I do this with my Brothers and Sisters..You have no idea how much they look forward to us going to honor them....Over the years I have had many business donate to this worthy cause. With the economy the way it is, we have all but no donations anymore...Most is taken out of our own pockets to make this possible...Please help us make this possible!!! I will attach some Pic's from our event...Please for them Help us and pm me..We are a C-3 Tax deductable Inc.. Thanks for looking, Please help if you can! God Bless:flag:

Attachments

• Copy (18) of IMG_0019.jpg
    Copy (18) of IMG_0019.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 634
  • IMGP0862.jpg
    IMGP0862.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 599
  • IMGP0874.jpg
    IMGP0874.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:

nkbigdog

I just wanted to thank those that sent me PM's we need all the help we can get with funds to make this a success..Thanks again I know the Veterans at the home appreciate what you do..If nothing else please Remember our veterans at the Home and what they have done for our freedom...:flag:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Is your organization set up to take PayPal?

Can you post contact information here?

If not please PM.

nkbigdog

NamKnightsBlueRidge.org
Thanks JustUs4All

nkbigdog

Is your organization set up to take PayPal?

Can you post contact information here?

If not please PM.

As the time draws near Next Weekend I want to thank you for your donation to our cause..To Honor Our Veterans at the Home..Wish more would help us to make this a great success...I can't tell you how much we appreciate what you have done..I will be a great cookout for them and us as well..

nkbigdog

Three trucks loaded and heading down to the Georgia War Veterans home in 30 min...Looking forward to the Barbeque. Will post pic's when I get back..Remember our Veterans and honor them:flag:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
God bless you and them. I hope all of you have a great time.

nkbigdog

All had a fantastic time honoring our Veterans at the home...We even had a Woodie member come by and help..Both with the cookout and donation Thank you Howard aka Thegaduck! Thanks to Hooked on Quack, JustUs4All, and I recieved a pm after I return home from Dutch...Will get with you thanks for the offer..Here are some of the Pic's..God Bless you and our Veterans..:flag:

The cart was just burgers, which we had hand made with the best meat..These went to the Alzheimer patiences that can't come down..We had plenty of welcome help from Florida chapters to bring wheel chair bound Veterans to and from there rooms..Thanks Brothers

And God Bless her the last is a WWII Veterans that I am proud to serve:flag:

Attachments

• IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_0320.jpg