Thanks Woody! And mods!

Keith48

I know there has been a lot of griping about the new board. I would be here if you went back to the old bulletin board system of the late 80's! I just appreciate the effort and expense handed out for us to have a place to gather. I know you can deduct this as advertising, but I also know that you are not getting a good return on your advertising dollar spent here. Personally, I think you do it more for the sake of the campfire than the sake of the taxidermy business. And for that I want to say THANKS!

Anyways, my momma always said not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I could understand the complaints if you were charging a fee to use the forum. If it is so horrible, nobody is being forced to stick around here...::gone:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Thanks Kieth,

Change is always tough and it is really tough when this many folks get changed at once and when I say at once I mean AT ONCE. No grandfathering here:D

The complaints have really not been bad, just people learning the new system as we also learn the new system.

Heck I talked with Woody a minute ago and he said...."Is the board working?"

Thanks for the patiance folks.

Jim

Keith48

Jim,

I know how much time it takes me to read through a few threads a day. I could not imagine having to keep up with all that goes on around here all day every day (and I know some of you do). That's why I get a little offended by people complaining when they are getting something for nothing, even if it is just a little complaining. ;)

Glen

Once it's all figured out no one will complain. Change sometimes can be a little tough. Thanks to all that make this place happen.

FX Jenkins

Change has been good....thanks again ladies and gentlemen !!!

Handgunner

A lot has went on since the original post. :)

Glad a lot of the folks decided to stick it out with us!

Minner

Whew, glad y'all made me look at the date on the original post. I was thinking something big had went on and I had missed it (wouldn't be the first time :bounce: ).

I haven't been on much at all in the last two weeks and, unfortunately, probably won't be on much in the weeks to come. :cry: