Lake Lanier Tournament April 21

esheppard

Join us at little hall park for a bass fishing tournament to raise money for a mission trip to Moldova. First prize $500 based on 50 boat minimum. Type Moldova Missions Tournament into the search engine of facebook for more info on how to register. $100 per boat. The fishing should be great and its for a good cause.

LTZ25

If you get 50 boats that's 5000.00 in pot and you are paying 10% for first I don't think you will get a good turnout , most charity tournaments pay out around 80% . I'm just advising.

shadow2

I agree with the two above.

esheppard

Guys, this tournament was never intended to be a money maker but, a fundraiser. I tried to make 1st place enough to get back your entry fee, pay for fuel and grab dinner on the way home. I will make sure that 1st place at least receives the entry fee back. My goal was to raise as much as I could for the mission team.

LTZ25

If you get 50 boats that means you will have 49 losers , you need to rethink this plan. I am saying pay 1 out of 5 places and you will get better participation and you can make some money. If you clear 25% of entrance fee be happy. Also get some sponsors to put up raffle prizes and sell tickets. Let's us know how it comes out.