Moldova Mission Fundraiser Bass Tournament. Lanier April 21st!

FULL_DRAW

April 21st
Little Hall Park
Safe light - 3:30PM
$100 entry fee.

We are raising money to send a mission team from Sunrise Baptist in Snellville GA to Moldova. Not only will you be helping out the cause but you will be fishin' for a mission!!
Please come out and support this cause!

Regristration will begin at 4:30 AM the day of the tournament. To pre-register, E-Mail me and I can send you a regristration form.
paulbbtt@yahoo.com

If you have any other questions, please let me know!! Hope to see ya there!!

esheppard

Guys, this tournament was never intended to be a money maker but, a fundraiser. I tried to make 1st place enough to get back your entry fee, pay for fuel and grab dinner on the way home. I will make sure that 1st place at least receives the entry fee back. My goal was to raise as much as I could for the mission team.

jighead1

You would raise more money with a 70/30 split than the way you have it now. Guy don't mind helping out but gas is about 3.75 a gal. so it will cost at least 20.00 to run around. You would have more boats which in turn would bring in more money for your fundraiser. Bassfishermen don't mind helping out but you would be better off with a better payout. Good Luck.

RangerZ21

How many boats do you have signed up I think it is also going to be tough to see partcipation with the gas prices and your current pay out. Raffles always make money, you may want to conside this next time and have people donate goods that you can raffle off by selling tickets for a dollar.

tommy jacobs

I have a bass boat, but no partner, anyone want to split the entry fee, pitch in a little gas money, and can fish? I caught 18 there last Saturday From 7:00AM till 11:30AM, If interested call Tommy 770 570 2704, Its something to do ? I know we are not going to get rich !