Goodbye Turkey Talk

Offroadtek

Goodbye Turkey Talk untill January. :D Thank you for getting me through another turkey season. Now it's time to clean the shotgun, put on the dove barrel and put her away again. Time to store away the decoys and clean all the dirt and twigs out of my vest pockets.
I'll see you in January.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
LOL. Yeah it's kind of shut down since last night. What category are we on next? I gave up fishing.

Offroadtek

For me fishing, dove, deer/smallgame. :) I might still check in to see what the next "gotta have" call or shotshell is.

Gut_Pile

Good bye to the part timers. I'll be here all year long as well as the other regulars.

antnye

I'll still be here lurking:bounce:

mike1225

Lurking is about all I ever do.

FSU Turtle

I still love to fish and deer hunt, but since I caught turkey fever a couple of years ago I am always reading up. After a year or so of reading GON I finally joined the forum.:yeah: I have learned as much from reading during the "off-season" as during the season. There is some great info on here.

smoothie

About to put the feeders back out for them with a camera on the main trail off of the chufa's. Didn't get the big boy so I'm looking foward to watching him for the next year

Latest posts