Songs that inspire you.

hobbs27

Hope we can all share some spiritual songs here that inspire you. The first I'm posting below is old, but you can bet the tears are flying from my eye's and my arms are raised when the lady comes out singing....Hope you enjoy.

hobbs27

Here's another. There's probably no better songwriter in my lifetime than Dottie Rambo. Think about this song...Paul struggled with this...it makes the inner man want to shed this worldly outer man and go home.As I get older I have more and more friends on the other side, I miss dearly, one of these days we'll be singing praises to His name together.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Rather than re-post mine, I have lots of posted here below. Here are some of the thread titles:

Beautiful Things
Bless the Lord
Remind Me Who I Am
Storms
While You Were Sleeping
I Turn to You
Another Song For You
Be Strong
The Well
Please Hear the Message
Jesus, Friend of Sinners
You are For Me
Please Experience This

...Just to name a few. And most of these are very contemporary and even some on the radical edge. But here's one I know you will enjoy:

hobbs27

Thanks formula1, you know we will all be singing a new song one day, the angels wont even know the words, and even I will be able to hit all the notes. haha.

j_seph

May sound crazy, wife has control of remote so I was stuck watching American Idol. A girl sang Jackson 5 I'll be there. I had hears it several times but never really listened to the words until tonight. I told her that the song could be a Christian song.

hobbs27

May sound crazy, wife has control of remote so I was stuck watching American Idol. A girl sang Jackson 5 I'll be there. I had hears it several times but never really listened to the words until tonight. I told her that the song could be a Christian song.

Yeah, it very well could be.

hobbs27

Here's one for my wife, this is her favorite Gospel song.

hobbs27

leave you with this one tonight.

hobbs27

This was recorded up the road from here in ellijay. There's a sister in this one thats cup has overflown. I love it!

hobbs27

Mako22

BANNED
I like the blood songs the best:
Its still the blood
Nothing but the blood
There is a fountain filled with blood
There's Power in the blood

speedcop

Years ago my Dad had a 8 track tape of James Blackwood live singing "The King is comming". My all time favorite. We lost the tape and I have never been able to find him singing it live. Lot of other groups, but none like James.

If any of you ever find one, please let me know.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
One of my old favorites. I think I'd like it at my funeral, if
anyone might throw one for me.

hobbs27

One of my old favorites. I think I'd like it at my funeral, if
anyone might throw one for me.

My uncles favorite too, and he had it played at his...I like it, but Angel Band may be my choice for my funeral...my only request so far is the Gospel be preached.

hobbs27

Latest posts