2012 Schedule

October 6th Lake Varner
October 20th Horton*
November 3rd High Falls
November 17th Hickory Log Creek**
December 1st Stone Mountain
December 15th Juliette
December 22 or 29th CWBC Classic

* Substitute lake will be JW Smith if Horton is not usable.
** Substitute lake will be Lathem if Hickory Log is not usable
Any substitution will be announced at the prior tournament giving a 2 week notice for the change.

Entry fee is $30 per man per tournament ($60 2 man team) + $30 per man club dues (pay once)

1st place teams at each event will receive trophies.

Season points champions will also receive trophies as well as a pair custom & personalized CWBC fishing jerseys and a pair of CWBC personalized BPS Crankn’ Sticks.

Season points runner-up will receive a pair of tackle packs.

We will pay out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in points for the season.

CWBC classic will consist of the top 10 in points and will pay 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

Club officers
President - Matt Perron
Weigh Master - Charlie Dick
Webmaster - Dick Perron

Contact Matt Perron with any questions. 404-667-2118 or mp21audio@aol.com

www.coldwaterbassclub.webs.com

Last edited:

HAWGHUNNA

Not a bad looking Cold Water schedule, at all. I'm sure that T.J and I, will see you guys at a few events.

Good luck with the season.

Steve78

Looks good Matt!! I'm sure I will make some tourneys, gonna be nice to just show up and fish...I know you will do a great job with the club prez!:cool:

DOBCAngler

Looks like two of the lakes will change. Once final approval is made I will announce them. We may be the first trail to ever hold a tournament at one of these new lakes.

We will also be recognizing the big fish of the year for the 2012 season. Details on that later.

tyjohnston

love the schedule as long as julliette stays on there.

ugabowhunter

Great looking schedule! I hope my Dad and I can do the season. I am going back to college, so my weekends should be free. If we do the whole season, let me know if my dad or i can help with anything...pictures, weigh-in, etc.

Robby Hardy

DOBCAngler

Thanks for the offer Robby. I am going to need someone to take care of the media for the website. I will keep you in mind for weigh in photos.

Ty, Juliette is iffy at this time. There are a couple of options that have open up so time will tell on that one. Hopefully you and your dad can come out and fish.

DOBCAngler

Updated a few things. I have had a lot of good feedback and it looks like we are going to have a real good turn out for this season.

tyjohnston

sounds awesome! i will definitly be at a few events if not the whole season.

DOBCAngler

We will be implementing something new this year. If you would only like to fish one of our tournaments you will only have to pay a $10.00 per man membership instead of the $30.00 per man membership. If you would like to continue fushing the trail you will have to pay the additional $20.00 per man at your next tournament. Hopefully this gives some people the opportunity to come out and fish with us.

Also Anglers Warehouse is back on board for a 2nd season. Anglers is doing something different for the upcoming season. Rather than a first place team receiving $40 in gift cards the 1st-3rd place teams will be receiving discount cards good for one month. Any purchase during htis month will have this discount applied. You can literally receive hundreds of dollars each tournament depending on how much you spend. This is the time to get a big ticket item and get somewhere between 20-25% off. IMO this is a better deal than getting $40.00 in free money since you can control how much or how little you receive.

Jim Lee

I will fish some. Everyone should know that Matt will put on a quality tournament!

DOBCAngler

Thank you Jim. I will do my best to run this trail as professional as possible. This isn't my first rodeo and I look forward to fishing with everyone.

NorthGaBowhunter

I bet that hickory log you will have a good turnout. The $10.00 one tx deal is a good thing. I am a deer hunter but might catch this one myself. good luck this year

DOBCAngler

Website has been updated with the 2012 schedule, new rules and contact info. Another overhaul will happen when I get back from vacation.