Southern Illinois...need 2

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Folks, I was just offered a 400 acre farm in White Co IL about a mile from my house in New Haven.....If we can pick up two folks to hunt it with JT and me then then Im going to take it.....Im told its about a 3rd wooded....surrounded by crops and and within a 100yds of the Lil Wabash river.
It will probably be bow only mainly due to the fact its ALMOST to late to put in for the firearm draw....I need .....1000.00 .....per hunter and you can deer hunt it anytime you like....You can stay at my house if theres room for 35.00 per night....we have skinning pole and cooler....theres also a decent hotel 14 miles up the road....let me or JT know if your interested....I will have to let the guy know soon or it will be gone!
Also, I will mainly be hunting our usual farm up the road and will be on this farm very limited if at all.....it would mainly be JT and yall on farm at any given time.

Should be PLEANTY of archery tags left for over the counter!!!

I'm working on getting some sort of aeriel and JT will be going to walk it this weekend.

Last edited:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Ok folks....I finaly recieved the aerial and was not that impressed.....its almost all crop fields with very thin tree lines dividing....I know its a great area but looks limited on hunting...JT is going to try to walk it with landowner to see if we are missing something??

As it stands right now I'm not going to lease it....I'll let all know if I change my mind!

kevincox

Im steady looking Kevin.....I may have a fine small farm just across the river in Indy ??

I hunted one year about 20 miles from Evansville. Killed a big 7pt over there. I have a farm in Indy now that you are familiar with:)