blood trailing dog

jabb06

just wondering if anyone might know somebody that trains or sells blood trailing dogs? thanks

DogHunter4Life

very very bad eggs...i've been burnt recently..ordered the dog at the end of jan and he said it would be ready in march...march came and he came up with some kind of excuse about freezer broke and he lost his blood said it would be april...april came and he said that he had to move his pens due to heavy rain and said it would be may for sure...

well its now july and i have yet to see anything..excuses keep rolling in...i'm not calling any names (even though i need to so people dont make the same mistake)--- you can google it and it will show some of the past gon conversations (i should have listened to them)---or pm me and i'll tell ya

rvick

guys, i think you're gonna find that if you want a real wounded deer tracker, you should look for a puppy out of proven parents & train it yourself. that is the only way to learn to read the subtle signs that your dog gives you & to form the bond with your dog that makes a real tracking team. i had a call from a lady in Missouri that was trying to get in touch with the kennel in Ga. that had her money & dog, but he seems to be out of business. just saw an ad for trained trackers that had an unbelievable success rate. if the price & claims sound too good to be true, they probably are. Almost no one is going to sell a well trained & experienced blood trailing dog. if you know of one, for sale, please let me know. Our group gets together every 3rd Sat. or so & we lay trails & such for each others puppies. works out great & we'll see what we have in Sept.

buck1

i got a dang good black lab that is sure blood dog. If she can't find it, it's not dead. I trained it my self on the club, everytime some one shot a deer no matter if it ran or not I wold put her on it, it took a couple but she is a sure thing now.